Abducted (Platformer) Abducted (Platformer)

Soooo difficult, i stopped playing after a few minutes. Too difficult. Yea, i duno..... just too difficult, maybe it would be better to have like, a health bar or something? so you dont tele to the checkpoint when you touch a monster.

SplitMan SplitMan

So good.

I like the pixel, blocky-ness of it, and the music goes so well with it. Wonderful.

Dinosaurs and Meteors Dinosaurs and Meteors

Great.

So simple but so fun.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

So good,

Especially the fact that you can click on everything to learn more.
And to the person below me, Mathematically, the size of the black hole is given by GM/c2 where G is the gravitational constant, M is the mass of the black hole and c is the speed of light. When someone says that a Black hole is 5km, it means that the event horizon (the point from which light can no longer escape from the black hole).
If our Sun were to become a black hole, its size would be about 3 km. So Black holes can come in many different sizes depending on the origin of it, for him to of put a randomly sized Black hole into the scale it would not really give anyone an idea of well.... the scale of a Black hole and the things around it.

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Well....

I liked the animation but it didn't seem to make much sense and wasn't all that fun.

NTCreature2 NTCreature2

Patapon?

Why is the style so similar to Patapon? Not all that fun. I also found that the animation of the characters could have been better. E.g the "Spirit" just tilts as he walks.

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

10/10

Not many Flash games can be played for hours on end.

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Fun.....

As enjoyable as a flash made copy of Maplestory should be.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Whaaa?....

I duno how to get past the 4th room. (the one with the spikes on a platform above more spikes)

Alvin's Alps Alvin's Alps

wow.

Awesome but i couldnt get past the tutorial.